TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Version updated on: 18.05.2021
The site www.infoworld.ro (hereinafter referred to as the Site) are owned and operated by INFOWORLD S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as Info World), headquartered in Intrarea Glucozei Street 37-39, sector 2, postal code 023828, Bucharest, Romania, registered in the Trade Register with no. J40 / 8530/2000, tax registration code: RO 13373052.
This Site is offered in the form in which it is accessed by users, without any other guarantees. Info World is not and cannot be held responsible for any inconsistencies, unavailability or other defects of this Site or the content of the Site.
Your continued use of the Site is equivalent to your acceptance of the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change over time.
The content and design of the Site, as well as any other material related to the Site, are the property of Info World and are protected by Romanian Law no. 8/1996 on copyright and related rights. Therefore, it is forbidden to copy, modify, display, distribute, transmit, publish, market, license, create derivative works or use the content of the Site for any purpose without the written permission of the owner.
The Site contains articles and information about Info World and its main field of activity. The information presented on the Site will not be considered as an offer of services from Info World. Anyone wishing to purchase the products or services presented on the Site is asked to contact Info World through one of the means displayed on the “Contact” page of the Site.
You may retrieve and print any information from the Site provided you mention the source and reproduce the signs that signify the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights in the information taken from the Site.
However, you cannot without the written permission of Info World, to:
- distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, republish, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including text, images, sound and video content,
- participate in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the content of the Site,
- remove the markings that signify Info World’s copyright to the content of the Site.
Any use of the content of the Site for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document, without the written consent of Info World, is prohibited. Requests to use the content for other purposes can be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
In any case, the users of the Site are strictly forbidden:
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to data, servers or accounts,
- generating of service interruptions by DoS / DDoS attacks,
- intentionally entering malicious code into Site forms,
using the Site’s visual identity in order to fraudulently obtain sensitive information or data.
Info World reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or delete portions of the Site content at any time. Info World also reserves the right to restrict users’ access to some or all of the Site’s content.
Info World does not guarantee the accuracy, correctness or timeliness of the information provided on the Site and ensures that it makes best effort to transmit up-to-date and accurate information.
Info World also makes no warranties regarding:
- the absence of viruses or other harmful code sequences in the computer systems or programs used to display or transmit information on the Site,
- difficult use or interruption of the Site, resulting directly or indirectly from causes that do not depend on his will; these causes include, but are not limited to: malfunctions of technical equipment, failure of internet connection, failure of telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to Site systems, operating errors, etc.
The user agrees to exonerate the Site owner from liability for any legal or extrajudicial actions and to cover the costs and any other costs that may arise as a result of the user’s violation of the terms of this agreement.
The Site may contain links or references to other sites deemed useful or relevant to its content and which are not under the control or guidance of Info World. In these cases, the general terms and conditions of use of the respective sites will apply. Info World is not responsible for the content of pages referenced in this Site.
Parts of the content of the Site may be provided by third parties with whom Info World has concluded content supply contracts. Info World is in no way responsible for the content provided by third parties, whether or not it is for advertising purposes.
Info World is entitled to change the terms of this agreement. The changes will take effect upon publication on the Site.