TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The site www.infoworld.ro (hereinafter referred to as SITE) is owned and operated by INFO WORLD SRL, with its headquarters in Intrarea Glucozei 37-39, Tronson III, Ground floor and 1st Floor, District 2, 023828, Bucharest, Romania.
This site is provided as it is presented when accessed by users without any other warranties. The site owner is not and can not be held responsible for inconsistencies, unavailability or other defects of this site or the content of the site.
The site contains articles and information on INFO WORLD and its main field of activity. You understand and agree that the information contained in the articles published on the site belongs, as copyright, to its owner, INFO WORLD.
The use of the site is equivalent to your acceptance of the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions may change over time.
1. Intellectual property rights
2. Use of site content
3. Content changes
4. Data privacy
5. Warranty and liability
6. Links to other sites
7. Changing the terms of this agreement
Site content and design, as well as any other material linked to the site, are the sole property of INFO WORLD and are protected by the Romanian Copyright and Related Rights Law. Therefore, it is forbidden to copy, modify, display, distribute, transmit, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, or use the content of the site for any purpose without the written permission of the owner.
You may download and print any information provided on the site as you mention the source and reproduce the insignia that signify the intellectual property rights and other proprietary notices contained in the information retrieved from the site.
The actions described below are not allowed without the written permission of INFO WORLD:
- distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, republishing or using the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including text, images, sound, video,
- participating in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the content of the site
- removing the insignia that signifies the copyright of INFO WORLD on the content of the site.
Any use of the content of the site for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document is forbidden. Applications for use of the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document may be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
INFO WORLD reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or delete portions of the site content at any time. INFO WORLD also reserves the right to restrict user access to part or all of the site’s content.
INFO WORLD does not guarantee the accuracy, correctness or actuality of the information provided on the site and ensures that it makes every effort to transmit updated and accurate information.
Also, INFO WORLD does not provide any warranty regarding:
- the absence of viruses or other malicious code sequences in computer systems or programs used to display or transmit information on the site,
- difficult use or interruption of the site, resulting either directly or indirectly from causes that do not depend on the will of the operator; these include, but are not limited to: operating equipment errors, lack of Internet connection, lack of telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to site systems, operating errors, strike, etc.
The user agrees to exonerate the site owner from any legal or extrajudicial actions and to cover the costs and any other expenses that may arise as a result of the user’s breach of the terms of this agreement.
The site may contain links or references to other sites considered useful or relevant to its content and which are not under the control or guidance of INFO WORLD. In these cases, the general terms and conditions of use of those sites will apply. INFO WORLD is not responsible for the content of the pages referenced in this site.
Parts of the site content may be provided by third parties with whom INFO WORLD has concluded content delivery contracts. INFO WORLD is not responsible in any way for the content provided by third parties, whether or not it has the purpose of advertising.
INFO WORLD is entitled, without notice and without further formalities, to change the terms of this agreement. Changes become effective from the date of publication on the site.