This policy describes what type of personal data is processed, how it is utilized, what are the User`s options in regards with these processes, as well as the way the Operator will respect the User`s rights as data subject according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
We recommend that, before you use the app, you should carefully read this Policy in order to understand the manner in which your personal data is processed.
Processed data categories and the scope of the processing
The Operator processes personal data that that you supply when using the application.
The Application collects the following personal data:
- The unique identifier of the device(phone, tablet) that is used
The Application contains only fictional data and is for presentation purposes only.
The Application uses Crashlytics, an instrument used for application analysis that collects error and crash data from the User.
Cookies or similar technologies used to recognize the user (like social media interaction plugins) are not used within the Application.
All the data supplied by the User through the Application will be used for:
- Allowing the user to subscribe to notifications within the Application
Rights of the User as Data Subject
As per the law, the user is entitled to the following rights in regards to personal data:
- The right to be informed and the right to obtain access to the data concerning him,
- The right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data concerning him,
- The right to obtain the erasure of the data concerning him,
- The right to object to the processing of the data, at any time, for legitimate reasons,
- The right to obtain restriction of processing the personal data concerning him,
- The right to portability of the data concerning him,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.