Version updated on: 18.05.2021
INFO WORLD S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as Info World), headquartered in headquartered in Intrarea Glucozei Street 37-39, sector 2, postal code 023828, Bucharest, Romania, registered in the Trade Register with no. J40 / 8530/2000, tax registration code: RO 13373052, processes personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). Our data protection officer can be found at the following contact details: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +40 21 243 0590.
Info World is a provider of software and information services. At the same time our goal is to protect the personal data of customers, employees, internet users and business partners.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What data we collect
Info World collects only the personal data necessary for the specified purposes. The categories of personal data and the ways in which we collect them include:
- information provided directly by you by filling out a form on the site or by posting messages on an internet account managed by Info World: identity, identification data, contact details, message content and the content of documents attached to you such as curriculum vitae
- traffic data, automatically collected by the servers that host our sites, such as information about the device and browser used, IP address, pages visited, domain from which you visit the page, search terms used
- cookies and similar technologies: through which we may collect data that does not directly identify you, such as actions taken on the site or browsing preferences.
For what purpose do we use them
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you, such as answering messages received by email or internet accounts managed by Info World or processing job applications,
- for the operation, administration and security of the site, for example: allowing you to view information on the site, providing a personalized experience when you visit the site,
- for evaluating and analyzing your feedback, such as surveys, your messaging history with Info World,
- for compliance with our legal, contractual obligations or for finding, exercising or defending a right in court
How we share data
Information provided voluntarily or collected on Info World sites is securely stored on our servers and those of hosting providers. All servers are located in Romania.
These providers are considered data processors and have strict contractual obligations to ensure the security of your data and the protection of your rights.
Legal compliance and law enforcement
Info World cooperates with public authorities, supervisory authority and law enforcement officials to comply with national and European Union law. Exceptionally, we may disclose your data to them, at their request, and, in our sole discretion, to private parties when we deem it necessary or appropriate to establish, exercise or defend a right in court, to protect the property and rights of Info World, or of a third party, public security or that of any person, to prevent or stop any illegal activity or to comply with our legal obligations.
Info World will continue to provide adequate protection of personal data if it decides to sell, merge or otherwise reorganize its business. Such transactions may involve, in accordance with applicable law, the disclosure of personal data to potential or actual purchasers. For example, the acquiring company may use the data shared with the acquired company for the purposes originally intended, such as the provision of the contracted service.
How we protect your data
Info World makes every reasonable effort to protect the confidentiality of your data. Our information security management system is ISO 27001 certified. We apply security measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, unwanted changes or loss of data. These measures include:
- use of HTTPS protocol for secure access of users to Info World sites
- regularly systems and applications updates,
- use of protection software against cyber threats (antivirus, firewall),
- monitoring systems and equipment to ensure that they comply with our security policies,
- access control of staff to information and information processing systems,
- regularly execution of data backups,
- staff training and awareness programs on information security and confidentiality
- written commitment of the staff involved in data processing to respect data confidentiality
Personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Also, the data will be kept and used for as long as necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations or to resolve disputes.
Protection of children
Info World does not knowingly collect information from minors under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their minor under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data, they must contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a minor under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data, we will delete this data.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, as a data subject you have the following rights regarding your data.:
- right of access – you have the right to ask us for information about your data as well as copies of the data
- right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify the data you consider inaccurate; you also have the right to ask us to fill in the incomplete data
- right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances
- right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances
- right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send us a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the telephone number or postal address indicated above.
We will try to fulfill your request within 30 days of receiving it and confirming your identity. This period may be extended for reasons related to the right exercised and the complexity of the application. In this case, we will inform you about the deadline and the reasons for the extension.
Please note that a request for the exercise of one of the rights does not automatically imply a favorable response. We will analyze your request taking into account the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and we will resolve your request accordingly.
How to file a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with the way we have used your data, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The contact details of the Romanian supervisory authority are as follows.
The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing